Best Cable Deals Unveiled
Looking for the inside scoop on cable deals? We list our the top discounts you can ask for when signing up for your next cable TV plan.
You’re definitely not the only one on the hunt for a way to watch all of their favorite movies, shows and sports events for a reasonable price. After searching the deals from multiple cable and satellite providers, we have given our vote to the provider with the best cable deals, the hottest free gift, the fastest installation, and the best value for the money. Dish Network.
Here's why our cable deals are the best!
- Free Google Home Mini
- Free Voice Remote
- Free Hopper Smart DVR
- Free Showtime, Starz, and other Premium Channels
- 2 Year Price Guarantee
- Netflix, Pandora, YouTube Integration
- 2x DVR Storage
- Excellent Customer Service
- Free Installation
- Ability to Skip Commercials
- Free Remote Finder
- Watch 4 Programs at Once
- Parental Controls
- 190 Channels
- Video On-Demand
- TV Everywhere
- 175+ channels
- Premium movie channels
Dish Network Prices starting at
The Benefits of a Dish Network Package
Have you ever imagined being happy with cable TV service? In addition to just getting a great channel lineup, tons of movie and sports channels and great customer service, we will outline a bunch of other great benefits of your new Dish Network plan.
- TV and internet bundles help you save up to 40%
- Home phone and internet service bundles can save you an additional 20%
- Multi Sports Package gives you access to 35 sports networks & live NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL and European soccer leagues
- Adult TV programming available
- International & Latino channels including Colombian programming
- Portable satellite antenna’s for RV’s available
- 75 Minute arrival window – no more waiting around all day
- TV Mounting and Wifi setup services available nationwide coverage
All of these services are offered and more. For additional information please give us a call!
Cable TV Deals - Things you need to know
We know that signing up for cable TV or satellite service can be a long-term commitment. When making decisions like this it’s normal to have a little anxiety, to question whether you’re getting the best deal and sometimes these types of thoughts can cause you to prolong making a decision, or not doing your complete due-diligence and signing up for a TV plan that either doesn’t fit your families needs, or may not be a good fit for you financially. Below we’re providing you with a list of things you can check for before signing up for your new TV plan.
- Before you shop for TV services, get an idea for how many rooms you’ll want service in. Keep in mind that most cable companies will give you the first receiver for free, and usually, there’s a $5 fee for each additional receiver. If you have a large home with multiple bedrooms, understand that having a box in each room will drive up your monthly costs.
- Have an idea of which channels are a “must-have” for your household. if you’re really into sports, it would probably make you happy to have access to premium sports channels that cover the sport you love. The same goes for movies channels and even children’s programming. To make sure you’re happy with your plan, be sure you get the things you need.
- Keep in mind that bundling services will save you money. Sometimes it’s a natural reaction to reject offers made to you by a sales-person. In this case, they want to provide you with these additional services just as much as you want a better deal. If you’re in the market for TV service, Wifi, a data plan, and phone service, let the rep know. They may be able to get you a better deal for bundling.
- If you haven’t yet viewed the site, take a moment to go online and view plans in the price range that you’re seeking. In many cases, the cable company may have online specials that can save you a few dollars.
- Have a realistic budget in mind. This is a no-brainer, but unless your budget is unlimited, most of us have an idea of how much we’re prepared to commit to. Of course, you can’t go in demanding to name a ridiculous price like $5 per month, but you can be sure that you aren’t pushed into a package that exceeds what you can afford, and you don’t want to end up paying for a premium package that doesn’t have your desired channels.
Thngs to Look For When Searching For Your New Cable Plan
Once you’ve done your initial research, narrowed down a budget and have an understanding of what channel packages will work best for you and your family, you’re now ready to select a TV provider. We’ve put together a list of things you should check out before closing the deal and selecting the best cable tv package.
- Does the provider offer all of the channels you need? Remember, if they don’t offer the channels you need, this may not be the best provider for you.
- Do they offer bundle pricing? Bundle pricing can save you up to 30%. Companies like Xfinity offer triple play which includes TV, internet and phone service at a steep discount.
- Can they guarantee your price for 12 months or 24 months?
- Some providers like Dish Network can guarantee you that prices will not increase for at least 2 years.
- Can they provide you with pricing after taxes and fees?
- This is a policy that more companies are beginning to implement. After a crack-down in other industries, (namely the airline industry) companies have been under more pressure to reveal total costs after taxes and fees to give potential customers a more transparent view of the costs of services. Some companies will willingly offer this info, others will tell you that they have no control or knowledge of the fees.
- Do they offer equipment or installation warranties?
- You’ll want to find out if your cable provider includes some type of service warranty for equipment or service. Remember that these are delicate electronic devices that sometimes have technical issues. If you can get some type of warranty to protect you from costly repairs, this will only benefit you in the long run.
- Will you need to pay for installation?Most of the larger TV providers like Dish Network, Xfinity TV, Charter Spectrum and Time Warner Cable will provide free installation. Since installation is free, sometimes installation schedules are unpredictable. be sure to narrow down a specific date, and an acceptable time-frame.
- How soon can they install? Many cable companies have beefed up installation teams to ensure that you can get a fast and professional installation. Dish Network prides itself on being able to most new customers installed within 1 to 2 business days.
- Are the installers licensed?When dealing with the larger cable companies, they have already taken precautions to makes sure that all installers are properly licensed, bonded, and professionally trained to give you the best service possible. If you’re dealing with smaller, independent installers, be sure to ask for identification, and proof that they are affiliated with the provider you chose.
- How do termination fees work? Terminating a TV service contract can be a headache if you don’t understand how it works. Typically, you’ll agree to a 24-month contract, but if you terminate early you’ll have to pay an early termination fee which can be upwards of $50 to $100 per month. There aren’t too many ways to avoid these fees, but the trick is keeping the service until you have passed the 24-month mark, or until you’re at least very close. By doing this you can avoid paying the termination fees.
WE'VE HELPED THOUSANDS FIND THEIR
BEST CABLE TV DEALS!
Open Cable has partnered with large and small cable providers across the nation to provide you with an easy way to find cheaper TV options, get the lowest prices, and find the best deals for TV service in your local area. From basic cable TV packages all the way up to fully loaded plans with premium channels, or streaming TV services. We’ve got the right cable package for you.